Carol S. Mann
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
- Have you had your hug today?
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: watercolors
Mother’s Day is a special day, whether your mother is nearby, across the country, or across the ocean. It’s a time to reach out to her, hear her voice, hold her hand. It’s a time to renew that special bond. … Continue reading