Carol S. Mann
- Giving Input to Another Writer
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: Trilogy Art Faire
In the desert we have what is called “The Season.” Its opposite is “The Summer.” What happens during a desert summer? Not much. People begin leaving in late April, early May. Organizations and clubs stop meeting in late spring. Some … Continue reading →