Carol S. Mann
- The Art of the “Acrylic Pour”
- How do you feel about birthdays?
- Earthquakes and Primary Research
- Be Your Own Hero
- The California Driver’s Knowledge Test …
- Elegant Ladies of the Desert
- My Father’s Autograph
- The Art of Writing and Speaking the English Language – 1903
- A Writer’s Really Bad Day
- Coffee and a Muffin
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: Sarojini Naidu
It’s the month of February with Valentine’s Day on its way. What comes to mind? Hearts, flowers, and the iconic god Cupid. Our winged friend arrives with some impressive credentials of which we need to take note. “In classical mythology, Cupid … Continue reading →