Carol S. Mann
- Giving Input to Another Writer
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: reader input
What have I learned in the All Ways a Woman book journey? I’ve learned that after publication, a different journey begins. The transition becomes a study in contrasts. From private to public. From tapping into one form of creativity for the … Continue reading →