Carol S. Mann
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
- Have you had your hug today?
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: personal essay
I recently went to an event with friends where, when it was over, everyone was hugging, like people do after an evening when feelings of closeness and well-being surround everyone. As I leaned in to hug one person, she said, … Continue reading
Being of unsound mind and questionable judgment, I ventured into the world of holiday shopping on Black Friday, lured by its enticing name. My shopping quest continued into the following and equally enticingly named days of Small Business Saturday and … Continue reading