Carol S. Mann
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
- Have you had your hug today?
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: Palm Springs Writers Guild
Writer’s block is something that’s been ascribed to by writers for years. You know the definition. The ideas aren’t there, the well has gone dry, the muse has left the building, the empty page holds you in a mind-altering stare. … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I’ve always liked learning, going to school, and education in general. Well, let me qualify the school part. I’ve always liked going to school … except for 7th and 8th grades. You know, puberty … Continue reading