Carol S. Mann
- The Art of the “Acrylic Pour”
- How do you feel about birthdays?
- Earthquakes and Primary Research
- Be Your Own Hero
- The California Driver’s Knowledge Test …
- Elegant Ladies of the Desert
- My Father’s Autograph
- The Art of Writing and Speaking the English Language – 1903
- A Writer’s Really Bad Day
- Coffee and a Muffin
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: New Year’s Resolutions
Okay. It is what it is – another blog on writing New Year’s resolutions. But, no matter how you fight the urge, it is the time of year when we often resolve to do things differently. We look at what … Continue reading
Hello, My name is World. I’m not exactly a kid. At 4.54 billion years old, I’m pretty long in the tooth. Two-legged creatures like you with the ability to think and reason have been living on me for about 200,000 … Continue reading