Carol S. Mann
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
- Have you had your hug today?
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: Hope
The book has arrived. Yes, All Ways a Woman, a collection of art and poetry created in collaboration with artist Lynn Centeno, is here. Within its pages, we invite you to walk with us as we depict a woman’s path, give voice … Continue reading
Okay. It is what it is – another blog on writing New Year’s resolutions. But, no matter how you fight the urge, it is the time of year when we often resolve to do things differently. We look at what … Continue reading
Sunrises and sunsets arrive and leave quickly and are but a flash in the grand scheme of things, another quick step on life’s path. In the musical Fiddler on the Roof, during the wedding scene with Tevye, Golde, Perchik, Hodel, … Continue reading