Carol S. Mann
- The Art of the “Acrylic Pour”
- How do you feel about birthdays?
- Earthquakes and Primary Research
- Be Your Own Hero
- The California Driver’s Knowledge Test …
- Elegant Ladies of the Desert
- My Father’s Autograph
- The Art of Writing and Speaking the English Language – 1903
- A Writer’s Really Bad Day
- Coffee and a Muffin
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: diversity
We’d gone to Barnes and Noble at the local mall, had a chocolate milkshake at the food court, and were leaving that mecca of fine dining when, Boom, my husband took a tumble. He went down. Hard. I was a … Continue reading
Ah, the state of the world. I don’t know about you, but I ‘m frustrated, frightened, and concerned. Some of the forces afoot on the planet would turn back progress and enlightenment, turn back civilization and civility itself, return the … Continue reading