Carol S. Mann
- The Art of the “Acrylic Pour”
- How do you feel about birthdays?
- Earthquakes and Primary Research
- Be Your Own Hero
- The California Driver’s Knowledge Test …
- Elegant Ladies of the Desert
- My Father’s Autograph
- The Art of Writing and Speaking the English Language – 1903
- A Writer’s Really Bad Day
- Coffee and a Muffin
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: civility
Night thoughts are what I call them. They’re those trips of the mind that come when you’d like to sit for an evening’s quiet moment or go to sleep or are middle-of-the-night sleepless. Mine of late have led me down … Continue reading