Carol S. Mann
- The Art of the “Acrylic Pour”
- How do you feel about birthdays?
- Earthquakes and Primary Research
- Be Your Own Hero
- The California Driver’s Knowledge Test …
- Elegant Ladies of the Desert
- My Father’s Autograph
- The Art of Writing and Speaking the English Language – 1903
- A Writer’s Really Bad Day
- Coffee and a Muffin
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: books
The small city of Ashland, Oregon, located just north of the California/Oregon border near Interstate 5, is known for its Shakespeare Festival. I haven’t been there for a few years but have great memories of the place. My parents lived … Continue reading