Carol S. Mann
- The Art of the “Acrylic Pour”
- How do you feel about birthdays?
- Earthquakes and Primary Research
- Be Your Own Hero
- The California Driver’s Knowledge Test …
- Elegant Ladies of the Desert
- My Father’s Autograph
- The Art of Writing and Speaking the English Language – 1903
- A Writer’s Really Bad Day
- Coffee and a Muffin
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Tag Archives: April Fool’s Day
If, as a writer, you’ve ever received a rejection letter (and who hasn’t), it can be a real downer. Almost as deflating is the polite and encouraging letter that states, “You almost made the cut. Send us more.” Almost? We … Continue reading →