Carol S. Mann
- A Writers’ Critique Group at Last
- Writing, a Party, GE, and Samsung
- The Personal Essay
- A Writer’s Search for Story Titles
- Our Book Marketing Continues
- Building a Short Story Collection – The Saga Continues
- The thrill of buying tires?
- Thoughts while reading a rejection …
- Summer in the Desert
- Have you had your hug today?
Bits and Pieces
From Plutarch: Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
Category Archives: Finding Ideas: The Creative Process
Titles lead unpredictable lives. A lucky writer may have a great title even before the story is begun. Often, a title arrives while the story is underway. On the other hand, it might not appear until after the last sentence … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is a special day, whether your mother is nearby, across the country, or across the ocean. It’s a time to reach out to her, hear her voice, hold her hand. It’s a time to renew that special bond. … Continue reading
What is it about a lighthouse and lighthouses in general? They seem to trigger tales of adventure or danger or disaster. They attract artists and photographers who want to capture their majesty and stalwart strength against nature. Writers such as … Continue reading